Code of Conduct at Moe RSL
It remains a condition of entry into the Moe RSL Sub Branch Inc. and as required under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998, that the following conditions will apply to any persons entering into the Club premises;
- Members – Must be a current financial Member of the Club in accordance with the Club Rules and must present their Membership Card upon entering the Club.
- Guest of a Member – Must be signed in as a guest of a Member of the Club and remain the responsibility and in the company of that member for the duration of the visit.
- Visitors – Must be an authorised Gaming Visitor which resides more than ten (10) kilometres radius from the Club.
- All persons wishing to enter the Club – Must comply with the Club Dress Regulations.
- All Guests of a Member or Visitors – Must be able to produce acceptable identification as specified below and show proof of their residential address;
– Acceptable Proof of Age Identification
– Australian Drivers Licence
– Current valid Australian or International Passport
– Victorian Proof of Age Card
– Victorian Learners Permit
– Keypass Card
Minors are classified as persons under the age of eighteen (18) years of age which must be in the company of a responsible adult at all times. A responsible adult is deemed to be a person over the age of eighteen (18) years of age and a spouse, parent, grandparent, stepparent or legal guardian of the minor.
Minors are not permitted in any Gaming areas of the Club and will not be permitted to be served or to consume alcohol at any time.
The Following Are Not Permitted in the Club;
- Persons that are intoxicated or displaying signs of intoxication
- Persons displaying aggressive or threatening behaviour
- The use of offensive language
- Physical violence
- Persons that become argumentative
- Persons that annoy other patrons and staff
- Persons that become loud, boisterous and disorderly
- Persons that exhibit inappropriate sexual behaviour
- The supply or use of illegal drugs or substances
- Flammable liquids
- Firearms or weapons
- Smoking is not permitted within the Club premises (unless in designated areas).
- Alcohol or food purchased externally from another venue